Date: 11/4/17 11:31 am
From: '<sueehlmann...>' <sueehlmann...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Boulder, El Paso, Larimer (Jaeger, Red-throated Loon), Montezuma Count ies
Hello cobirders,

Boulder County
Luke Pheneger relocated a Bonaparte's Gull (Stevens:Michaels, 10/27) at Lagerman Reservoir
Pheneger found a Greater White-fronted Goose at Dodd Reservoir

El Paso County
Diana Beatty saw a Lewis's Woodpecker at Pulpit Rock Park

Larimer County
Nick Komar relocated at Timnath Reservoir: "Parasitic" Jaeger (Bruening, 11/3), Red-throated Loon (Righter, 11/3) and Common Loon (Righter, 11/3)

Montezuma County
Jason St. Pierre found a Surf Scoter at Narraguinnep Reservoir

Good Birding!

Directions to birding spots and maps on CoBus website:
http://coloradobirdingsociety.net

Sue Ehlmann, CoBus & RMORC Project Director
Brighton, CO
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at:
I Felt Like Someone Was Blowing Up A Balloon In My Stomach
Activated You
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/59fe0767dcc7f7672930st02vuc

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional