Date: 11/4/17 11:06 am
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] N. Shrike & Golden-crowned Kinglets - Arapahoe Co
This morning (11/4), I had a Northern Shrike & a Brown Creeper at Blackmer
Lake in Cherry Hills Village (Arapahoe). At Curtis Park, I had two
Golden-crowned Kinglets along the park's western edge, perhaps the same two
as last weekend. After leaving Curtis Park, I arrived home just in time to
hear and see a Golden-crowned Kinglet leave my yard. This was a new yard
bird (#100) for me.

- Jared