Date: 11/4/17 8:44 am
From: Bob Crowley <crbob...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Re: [Maine-birds] Fryeburg's Cranes
The first sighting was on August 11, 2011 of 1 bird. 3 in 2012 and each
year afterwards there was an increase to the high this year of 21
Cranes. They do prefer the fields of Maine. I have only seen one in East
Conway, NH in the spring of 2016 and then 6 in the spring of this year,
2017. They are within an air mile of

New Hampshire but prefer Maine but so does Poland Springs.

Bob Crowley

Chatham, NH

Joe Scott wrote:

> It's amazing how this flock has grown over only a few years.

Bob Crowley
Chatham. NH