Date: 11/4/17 5:19 am
From: Eduardo del Solar <edelsolar2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Birds of the America prints, Donation

It is now more than ten years that I started my Birds of the Americas
project, one that has taken me across the Americas (including my native
Perù, Galàpagos, Costa Rica, Canada, etc.) to photograph birds. This
project involved doing a number of exhibits in the New England area, most
of them in Audubon sites around Boston. Due to intensive cross-country
travel I plan to do the next two years inside our beautiful country, I am
now placing my entire collection of framed prints free of cost to
organizations, large or small, that are non-profit and/or concentrate on
conservation issues. If you are a non-profit and conservation organization,
or know of any organization that fits this profile, please see the link
below of framed and matted prints that are available at no cost if you fit
that profile. My bird photography collection has about 60+ framed and
matted prints. Most of them are 18 x 24, a few are sized up to 26 x 32
framed prints.

http://delsolar.org/docs/prices.html

Feel free to share the link to images I am donating, free of cost to
conservation organizations. If interested, please reply via email, or
phone. First come, first served.

Eduardo del Solar

<delsolar...>

Brighton, Mass.