Date: 11/3/17 5:39 pm
From: <debrataylor11...>
Subject: [cobirds] Tour guide needed
Hello All: Hope you don't mind me posting here, but I am looking to join
anyone who will be out birding Dec 24-27 in the Breckenridge area/Summit
County or within an hour radius. I realize that it is not the best birding
weather but I am game. I will be visiting from Baltimore, MD. I would be
willing to buy lunch, pay for gas or even drive (I will have a 4 wheel
drive car.) My family will be skiing all day so I am not on any particular
schedule. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks,

Debbie Taylor
410-852-9807