Date: 11/3/17 5:33 pm
From: Scott Spangenberg <sjspangenberg...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Cattle Egret, Keene
The Cattle Egret was still there when I arrived at noon, and remained until
4:48 PM. Earlier, there had been four in the same corn field.

I also observed 180 Canada Geese, 43 American Crows, a couple of American
Pipits, and a Peregrine Falcon that appeared as I was putting away my
camera gear, but I was able to refind the Peregrine and photograph it.

I did not make time to check the marsh on Airport Road to see if the other
Cattle Egrets had moved over there. (That was the direction that the
original observer saw two of the birds take when they departed.)