Date: 11/3/17 12:26 pm
From: DONNA POOLE <POOLE9561...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Re: Birding Tour Companies
I do not know about this company. I did do a trip to Big Bend with Victor Emanuel and it was great. They are planning a Cuban trip:

http://www.ventbird.com/birding-tours/cuba
VENT Birding Tours—Tours in Cuba<http://www.ventbird.com/birding-tours/cuba>
www.ventbird.com
Worldwide birding tours since 1976. Victor Emanuel Nature Tours' website features a photo-filled searchable catalog of our birding and natural history tours, news ...

Donna L Poole