Date: 11/3/17 11:50 am
From: Poland, Zachary <zpoland...>
Subject: Re: Hefner Surf Scoters
Both Black and Surf Scoters we’re located today, but at different locations and times. The first was the location of the Blacks, the second was the location of the Surfs.

ZAp

Sent from my mobile device.

On Nov 3, 2017, at 1:24 PM, Feldt, Andrew N. <afeldt...><mailto:<afeldt...>> wrote:

Zach,

Could you clarify whether these are Surf or Black Scoters - your message vary on this.

Thanks!

Andy Feldt

On Nov 3, 2017, at 1:16 PM, Poland, Zachary <zpoland...><mailto:<zpoland...>> wrote:

Surf Scoters relocated by Bill Diffin and I at Lake Hefner Lighthouse by Louie’s. Last seen headed south along shore towards Redrock and Hefner Grill. Closely associated with about 30 coots.

ZAP

Sent from my mobile device.

Join us on Facebook!