Date: 11/3/17 11:46 am
From: KevyGudGuy via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Need Tripod Advice
Hello Fellow Birders,

I just bought a Vortex Viper scope and need a tripod for it. I know
nothing about tripods, except that I want one that is stable in the wind and
easy to operate. If you have any advice or recommendations I'd love to
hear from you. Please reply off-list to me at <KevyGudGuy...> Thanks!

Keep Smilin',
Kevin

Sent from my Remington Rand Typewriter via my Rotary Dial Wall Phone