Date: 11/3/17 9:40 am
From: Janeal Thompson <janealthompson...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Blue Lake n of Las Animas (all sightings in Bent County) on 2Nov2017
Here are photos of the American Golden-Plover and the Black-Bellied Plovers
in flight taken during my visit with Dave Leatherman to Adobe Creek
Reservoir (Blue Lake) Bent County CO.

Thank you.

Janeal Thompson
Lamar, CO[image: Inline image 1][image: Inline image 2]

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>