Date: 11/2/17 8:46 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] A few recent birds from Littleton, ARA and Ken Caryl area of JeffCo
Several recent sightings, including today and going back in time...

Nov 2

*Steller's Jay* at Lee Gulch Trail between Prince and Windemere, Littleton,
Arapahoe. And a high-flying *Evening Grosbeak* passing over there was
notable for Littleton. At dusk a flock of about 45 Snow Geese flew south
over the vicinity of Santa Fe x Mineral Blvd in Littleton.

At Ken Caryl Valley, 1 *Harris's Sparrow* at Massey Draw, and 7
fly-over *Evening
Grosbeaks*.

Nov 1

An *Evening Grosbeak* flew over Hildebrand Ranch Park, JeffCo, and another
flew over my home at Ken Caryl Valley. A *White-winged Junco* in my yard
was only the 2nd one I've had in my home area in 4 years.

Oct 30

A female *Northern Pintail* flying near my home was a surprise. It looked
like she landed in the adjacent pond. This species is rare at Ken Caryl
Valley.

Oct 29

A *Harris's Sparrow* was at St. Mary Church in Littleton, and a Type 2 *Red
Crossbill *flew over there.

Oct 28

A *Steller's Jay* was at Sycamore Street off South Prince in Littleton,
maybe the same as one seen adjacent on Oct 26 (below)

Oct 26

A *Steller's Jay* was at St. Mary Church in Littleton.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO