Date: 11/2/17 7:42 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: Calling CBC Compilers
Good evening KSBIRDers!

I'm sure many of you are having dreams of Whooping Cranes and Red
Crossbills, but the Christmas Bird Count (CBC) season will soon be upon us!

Audubon CBCs, as always, must be run from December 14 - January 5. I
have talked to Eugene Young and for counts that will be published in the
KOS Bulletin he will accept counts from December 10 - January 7.

If you are a compiler please send me your information so I can post it on the
web. I already have the information for:

Olsburg
Sawyer
Quivira
Wilson Lake
Blackwolf
All the counts on the Wichita Audubon web page
Baldwin City
Linn County

Please send me date, meeting location and time. Compiler along with
compiler's email and phone number.

Thanks!
Chuck

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to