Date: 11/2/17 10:00 am
From: Frank Mantlik via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] ID help
Hi Alex,
Here are some possibilities, that sort of fit your description:
- Common Gallinule , juvenile ( formerly called Common Moorhen)
- Fulvous Whistling-Duck (very rare in CT)
- Pink-footed Goose (very rare but one or two are annually seen in CT in recent years).

You can check them out in your bird field guide (Sibley is great), or google them online.

Best,
Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPad