Date: 11/2/17 9:20 am
From: Susan Elliott <00000032e9152660-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Rutland County Audubon Seed Sale to support our programs
Rutland County Audubon will hold its annual seed sale at two locations this coming Saturday, November 4. Garland's on Park Street in Rutland from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Brandon Blue Seal Feeds on Route 7 in Brandon from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cash or check only. You don't need to be a member to purchase seed, but we'd love to have you join RCAS. Stop by for some bird chat!
Garland's and Brandon Blue Seal Feeds generously give us the profits from the sale of seed. It goes to support our programs such as our West Rutland Marsh Education Day as well as maintenance costs at the marsh boardwalk, our series of winter programs, and other efforts to support our mission.
www.rutlandcountyaudubon.org

Join us on Facebook!