Date: 11/2/17 9:23 am
From: Carson Wood <cdwood...>
Subject: Holly Shelter/lea-Hutaff CBC Dec 17th 2017
Hi Folks,

The Holly Shelter/Lea-Hutaff CBC will be held on Sunday December 17th,
2017. This year I've made a website for the count where you can directly
sign up for the count through the website and I have all necessary data
forms on the documents page ready to be printed. Additionally you can find
the link to the National Audubon Societies Christmas Bird Count Page on the
website's home page.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_coastalplaincg.org_christmas-2Dbird-2Dcount_home&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=oAyz65Daq4FbVCS_wsiSSshvzwiZOgqScLyTd53UsuM&s=numWywmixS0ddE7l3p-FzAKTGhi9KgLOBIjKckfXw2w&e=

Please feel free to still contact me directly with any questions or
comments you may have.

Cheers,

Carson

Carson Wood
Red-cockaded Woodpecker Advisor
Coastal Plain Conservation Group
PO Box 1008
Hampstead, NC 28443
910-859-9425
<cdwood...>
www.coastalplaincg*.org * <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.coastalplaincg.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=oAyz65Daq4FbVCS_wsiSSshvzwiZOgqScLyTd53UsuM&s=JlAYAOxfJD32AS-WW7ckBpVrT2W5Mwy7kiIL2sQ3WC0&e= >

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
immediately.

Join us on Facebook!