Date: 11/2/17 4:57 am
Subject: RE: Cave Swallows and Am Golden Plovers, Wrightsville Beach, NC
Hello all,

I took many pictures of Cave Swallows on Tuesday and I was curious, could we get birds from both the Mexican and Caribbean races? There was much variation in richness of color on the throats of these birds. I don't think any of them were Cliffs.

Pictures: Photographicbirdlistomania.blogspot.com

Jamie Adams
Wilmington, NC