Date: 11/1/17 4:22 pm
From: Stefan Martin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Clinton Hummingbird
Hey all,
I received a message about an hour ago from a Woman who lives in Clinton.
She mentioned that she had a Hummingbird visit her butterfly bush this
morning and then continued on its way.. No photos unfortunately but I
mentioned that the possibilities of Western vagrants are good at this time.
She put a feeder out and is going to let me know if she sees it again (and
attempt photos).
I'll keep everyone posted if I hear anything else.

Stefan Martin
Greenwich
--
Stefan Martin