Date: 11/1/17 12:23 pm
From: Al Eisner <eisner...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: [pen-bird] Palo Alto CBC, Monday December 18
This year's Palo Alto Christmas Bird Count will be held on Monday,
December 18. This annual census covers a circle from the Bay to the
Santa Cruz mountains, with four regions in each of Santa Clara and San
Mateo counties. We welcome eager birders at any level of experience to
join in this fun event. If you want to participate in the same region
where you have counted previously, please contact your region
coordinator soon. Note that Chris O'Connell has taken over from Bob
Power as coordinator for region 3 (San Mateo County lowlands west of
highway 101); if you don't know how to reach him, I can put you in
touch. (Also, note that Malia DeFelice came on board a year ago for
region 7.) If you are new to this Count or would like to explore a
different region than before, please drop me a line. In order to find
you a good spot, we need to hear from you at least two weeks before
the count (the sooner the better).

Join us!

Al Eisner (count compiler)

Posted by: Al Eisner <eisner...>