Date: 11/1/17 9:56 am
From: Nick Worth <worthnik...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Seeking telephoto lens recommendations - NO SIGHTINGS
Hello Birders,

I am seeking recommendations for a telephoto zoom lens for my Nikon D3200 camera. Please respond off list.

Background information: I have a Nikon D3200 camera and have been shooting with a Nikor 55-300 zoom lens. I would like too get up into the 400 – 500 mm range in a zoom lens. I would be interested in any lens that will fit my camera and provide autofocus. I am open to using Sigma, Tamron or any comparable lens, as well as Nikor, of course. I would also consider a tele-extender as long as it will work with the camera’s autofocus feature.
If you have any recommendations, or even tips of a lens it would be best to avoid, please contact me off-list.

Many Thanks and Good Birding,
Nick Worth