Date: 10/31/17 11:02 pm
From: Paul Griffin <pgriffin1...>
Subject: Whoopers Quivira
Hi Folks,

After I reviewed all my Whooper video from Quivira Tuesday (its after midnight), I only had 28 Whoopers. (20 on the flats Northside, 6 on very far South edge and 2 with Sandhills Westside, seen from Wild Life Drive). Wishful thinking I guess. Still not bad. I did see something new, at least for me. One of the immatures was banded, had large white band on upper leg. I have never seen that before.

Happy Birding,

Paul Griffin, Wichita
https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to