Date: 10/31/17 5:50 pm
From: Paul Noell <myconut...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fwd: French police are training EAGLES to attack ISIS drones | Daily Mail Online
Possibly of interest for some birders. Not being computer savvy, hope I haven't committed some kind of security no-no with this attachment. If in doubt, don't click on it.

Paul Noell
Balto, MY

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

From: Harry D. Stumpf <accordion67...>
Date: Tuesday, October 31, 2017
To: myconut <myconut...>

Dear Ted,

Although I think this is an innovative idea I anticipate you might not be pleased with it.  You might wonder how many claws or fingers the drone rotors have cut off the eagles.

You've probably seen this news but here you go if not.

Harry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4241632/French-police-training-EAGLES-attack-drones.html