Date: 10/31/17 3:29 pm
From: Chad Witko <chadjwitko...>
Subject: [NHBirds] CT River Long-tailed Duck
Greetings,

This afternoon while looking for waterfowl along the CT River after a
failed attempt at the Barnacle Goose in Chester/Grafton, VT, Steven Lamonde
and I encountered a single LONG-TAILED DUCK on the CT River. The bird was
found just north of North Walpole along Route 12 and was observed from a
pulloff. It was associating with a flock of 17 American Black Ducks and a
lone Green-winged Teal.

The eBird checklist for this stop can be found here:

Good birding,
Chad Witko
www.chat-happens.com

"I came to believe birds are the most vivid expression of life. It made me
aware of the world in which we live."
Roger Tory Peterson