Date: 10/31/17 3:00 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Eastern Bluebird & Possible Greater White-fronted Goose - Wash Park (Denver)
A co-worker sent me a report and some photos of what appears to be an
Eastern Bluebird (rusty throat, white belly) at Washington Park in Denver
this afternoon (10/31). He told me it's near the lawn-bowling field. He
also saw a probable Greater White-fronted Goose at the park as well, in
Grasmere Lake.

Given the scarcity of Denver County & Denver metro reports of Eastern
Bluebirds, I thought this was worth sharing.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO