Date: 10/31/17 5:32 am
From: Bastarache, Robert -FS <rbastarache...>
Subject: 2018 Red Slough Birding Convention
The 10th annual Red Slough Birding Convention is set for May 5-8, 2018, in Idabel. Greg Lasley is scheduled to be our keynote speaker. We will be providing more information as we go into 2018 but wanted to get out the early word so you can put this on your calendar. Come see us in McCurtain County next May!

Robert Bastarache, District Biologist
Oklahoma Ranger District - Ouachita National Forest
111 S. State Highway 259A
Broken Bow, OK 74728
<rbastarache...><mailto:<rbastarache...>
111 S. State Highway 259A
Broken Bow, OK 74728
(580) 494-6402 x 107
Work Hours: M-F 6:30 am - 3:00 pm