Date: 10/30/17 2:57 pm
From: EUGENE YOUNG <EUGENE.YOUNG...>
Subject: Re: Just Reporting
Saw one at CBWMA (I believe in 2001), I remember being with Brad Jacobs (formerly MDWC) and some others. I think we had a working group meeting on shorebirds or Partners in Flight! It's the only one I recall seeing in KS.

Eugene A. Young

Agriculture, Science & Engineering
1220 E. Grand, PO Box 310
Tonkawa, OK, 74653-0310