Date: 10/30/17 1:10 pm
From: Rick Steenberg <rick.steenberg...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] White-tailed Kite
I observed a White-tailed Kite this morning (10/30/17) near the intersection of the San Rafael Valley Road and Forest Service Road #765. (31.455N-110.65W) I have seen the kite several times, in the past 2 weeks. Maybe he will hang around for the winter. Twice the bird has been north of the intersection and today, 1/8 mile south of the intersection.

6 or 7 Grasshopper Sparrows about 1 mile south of the intersection and numerous Savannah Sparrows everywhere.

Rick Steenberg

Patagonia, AZ