Date: 10/30/17 5:25 am
From: Ryan Wirtes via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Squirrel Problem. Any solutions?
Maybe try one of those corn on the cob squirrel feeders? It may give
them something to gnaw on that is distracting enough so they'll pass
on your furniture. Or it may completely backfire and turn into a
squirrel mafia scenario where if you're late with your "payments"
something gets chewed!
Ryan Wirtes
Bethlehem