Date: 10/29/17 6:41 pm
From: Sam Cooper <dmcooper2...>
Subject: Cave Swallow, White Pelicans, Am Golden-Plover at Wrightsville Beach, NC
All present this afternoon at the northeast end of Wrightsville Beach as observed by Jamie Adams and myself. Jamie found a nice flock of swallows at the north end parking lot prior to leaving and was able to photo one or two Cave Swallows. Jamie also found seven golden-plovers on the "spit" at Ft. Fisher this morning, and we were able to find a solo bird this afternoon at Mason Inlet. Ten White Pelicans flying south along the waterway were a nice ending to the afternoon.

Sam Cooper
Wilmington, NC
1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__thirdpartyoffers.juno.com_TGL3141_59f6831d633e331d62b1st02duc&d=DwIF-g&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=7tJ0p6FEmzOus2_C3064pwM6GA0KwSuANZTUg3yMv0w&s=7Ae9lG2IsFBXePjlYE5MGvWMnzSPrQnqz3F2uVaOtPY&e=

Join us on Facebook!