Date: 10/29/17 1:58 pm
From: Beverly Hallberg <mapsout...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Columbia Estuary Phoebe Report - 10/29/2017
In addition to the one Black Phoebe currently hanging out at Alder Creek
Farm in Nehalem, there are at least 3 or 4 Black Phoebes in the Nehalem
Meadows - Tideland Rd area. One or two near the sewage ponds and another
two near the barns and river area. I've seen them on perched fence posts,
wires, in barns and on roofs in addition to the hedge row patches.