Date: 10/29/17 10:35 am
From: Jeff Bilsky <jbilsky...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Lake County Today (WHITE-RUMPED SANDPIPER UPDATE)
All - I wanted to share an update to my Waukegan beach list from yesterday.
After further discussion and consult, I am updating what I had referred to
as an "odd, mini-dunlin" to a WHITE-RUMPED SANDPIPER.

photos:
https://flic.kr/p/CMSx4o
https://flic.kr/p/FXi7wR
https://flic.kr/p/ZPbSxG (on the left)

Updated ebird list: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S40178183

Sorry about that - but glad to add an Illinois lifer and keep working on my
shore-birding skills.

Jeff

--
Jeff Bilsky