Date: 10/28/17 9:28 pm
From: 'chrisblakeslee' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Steller's Jays, Arapahoe County
COBIRDS,
I had a lively day at the backyard feeder today. I live near Orchard and Quebec, just west of the Denver Tech Center in Centennial.

I had many of the usual fall birds including a flock of Bushtits AND a new yard bird, 3 Steller’s Jays. The only one I am missing now for my yard is a Pinyon Jay.

For a complete list look at - http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/email?subID=S40182512

Good Birding, Chris

Chris Blakeslee
Centennial, Colorado