Date: 10/28/17 3:31 pm
From: Joan Larrabee <djlarrabee...>
Subject: [cobirds] Stellar Jays in SW El Paso County
I saw 5 Stellar Jays in a tree in a field outside my house this afternoon. Four of them flew to the little yard in front of my condo and hung out under the bird bath and near the tube feeder for 15 min. or so. I've never seen that many together let alone at this elevation.

Joan Larrabee
Colorado Springs, CO 80906