Date: 10/28/17 11:53 am
From: Lindsay Story <lsbirder...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] CEAZ direction goof Varied Thrush at Rufous-backed Robin spot (Verrado)
I got completely turned around when writing about the Varied Thrush and owe
everyone a huge apology. My pointing N mechanism was off. Varied Thrush
was in grassy area W of ramada. Robin was by house with white rocking chair
on S side of this grassy area. These are at the Court St park. Go right/N
on Golf Dr to Main St for the Lewis's Woodpecker. Cross the narrow park
and try the 2nd palm N of Golf.
Again, I am sorry for the confusion.
Lindsay Story -Mesa AZ

On Oct 28, 2017 11:07 AM, "Lindsay Story" <lsbirder...> wrote:

A Varied Thrush is currently (10:55a.m) at the Rufous-backed Robin spot in
the Verrado neighborhood of Buckeye AZ. It is in a sidewalk tree
immediately E of the ramada in kids playground park and in grass on S side
of this ranada. The robin was in the yard by the SE corner of the Court St
park earlier this morning. The continuing Lewis's Woodpecker was just NE
of Main & Golf Dr, in the 2nd palm tree N of the Verrado golf club
entrance, on the W side of Main. Thanks Lyndie for telling us where to
look for the robin and woodpecker. Nice birding with you Karen M.
Lindsay Story, Mesa AS

From I-10, go N on Verrado Way. Turn left on Court St (N of Lost Creek, I
think). Creep through neighborhood. Park is just ahead. Golf Dr runs
along S end of park. You can walk the short distance W to the woidpecker.