Date: 10/27/17 5:36 pm
From: Aaron Maizlish <aaron.maizlish...> [peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [pen-bird] LeConte's today?
I went out there from about 2-3, mostly to look for Longspurs. The
LeConte's had not been seen for the day, and there had been someone there
continuously since dawn. No Longspurs heard or seen either. The fog was
rolling in nicely though.

Aaron Maizlish
San Francisco

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Steven Tucker <talkingtrees80...>
[peninsula-birding] <peninsula-birding-noreply...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Any positive or negative reports of the LeConte's Sparrow today? A couple
> of us (who may or may not be late to the LeConte's party) were thinking
> about paying it a visit in the morning.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steve Tucker
> San Jose