Date: 10/27/17 4:09 pm
From: Devon Bradley <feathersandflora...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Swainson's Thrush in Costa Mesa
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } A Swainson's Thrush showed up in my yard in Costa Mesa (in close proximity to Canyon Park) yesterday (10/26), appearing stressed (panting and shaking). I moved it to a shady, protected area and monitored it from a distance. It seemed to recover, and I watched it eventually fly away.
Three pictures are posted to my eBird checklist:eBird Checklist – Monrovia Backyard, California – Thu Oct 26, 2017 – 7 species

| |
eBird Checklist – Monrovia Backyard, California – Thu Oct 26, 2017 – 7 species

By ebird

The premier destination for birding on the Web.
| |

Devon BradleyCosta Mesa

Join us on Facebook!