Date: 10/27/17 2:39 pm
From: Malcolm Gold <malcolmgold...>
Subject: Burroughs Field Trips: Nov and Dec Trips - Oct 28th Canceled
Hello all,

Tomorrow's previously scheduled Burroughs Field-trip to Clinton Lake area
has been canceled. I apologize for any inconvenience; I hope everyone stays
warm and has good birding this weekend regardless.

Here is an open invitation and reminder for the scheduled November and
December Burroughs Audubon Society of Greater Kansas City field trips. The
trips are open to everyone of all skill level and details for each field
trip are posted on the website. Christmas Bird Count (CBC) information is
posted for a couple of the KC regional counts and I expect two others will
have information added in the near future.

http://burroughs.org/its-free/field-trips-programs/

Sunday November 12th – Smithville Lake (Missouri)
Saturday November 25th – Loess Bluffs NWR (Missouri)
Saturday December 2nd – Lyon, Coffey, and Osage Counties (Kansas)
Sunday December 10th – Smithville Lake 1 pm to 4 pm (Missouri)
Saturday December 16th – Trimble CBC (Missouri)
Sunday December 31st – Kansas City CB (Missouri)

If you love getting out in nature, are interested in leading or co-leading
a trip around Kansas City, have ideas of where a group could visit, or have
a specific target species in mind let me know. The field trip coordinators
will get in contact with you to see what can be done with regard to your
suggestions. 2018 winter trip information will be added as soon as it is
scheduled.

Good Birding,

Malcolm Gold (Overland Park, Kansas)
Volunteer Field-Trip Coordinator with Rodney Wright and Mike Stoakes

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!