Date: 10/27/17 1:12 pm
From: Robert Jacobs <robertbjacobs...>
Subject: Re: Question - sighting of Rufous Hummer, Jeff City, '08
Kathleen,

Below is the URL for the MOBirds-L Archives from 18 November 2008. It
indicates the street address

for the Rufous Hummingbird as 2704 Route CC.

Brad Jacocbss

https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0811C&L=MOBIRDS-L&X=6147C87624089ABA1B&Y=<robertbjacobs...>&P=20466

Host: Mike and Stephanie Dandurand
> Address: 2704 Route CC, Jefferson City, MO 65109;

> Bird first seen: about a week ago
> Bird last seen: 11:50 a.m. today (while we were on the phone)
> Host preferences: Please do not call or knock on door. Limited parking in
> driveway. Feeder on front window, easily visible from car or anywhere in
> front yard.

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 12:44 PM, BARBARA DUNCAN <bjduncan04...>
> wrote:

> Kathleen - The Rufous Hummingbird was on Route CC. I don't know the house
> #.
>
> Barb Duncan, Jefferson City, MO

ABA Birding Code of Ethics
http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html