Date: 10/27/17 4:03 am
From: Fred Vir <avtrader...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] The Greenshank no sighting in this post
Hoping I am wrong but I believe it may have moved out of Brig to the
east on NW winds at about 1230 PM Th.  This is an inference but no time
to list all my reasons.

There were some false reports after 1230 PM that I found to be mistakes.

The few birds who have made it to the more southerly latitudes of the
New World have showed up in the Caribbean/Barabados. Hope it comes back
but I would start preparing for Cape May County or Delmar Peninsula or
further afield.

tks Fred Virrazzi
Sec. Nj

On 10/26/2017 9:23 PM, judson hamlin wrote:
> Will be able to chase this in the AM. Any late day sightings?
>
> Judson Hamlin
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

> How to report NJ bird sightings: see <www.njbrc.com/index.php/reporting-rare-birds/>
> or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>