Date: 10/26/17 11:32 am
From: John Kearney <john.kearney...>
Subject: [nfc-l] RE: [nfc-l] Re: [nfc-l] RE: [nfc-l] Dioni Loïc Sauvé - New in the list NFC-L
Hi Dioni,

I use Raven from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology for my acoustic work. Like Kaleidoscope it has a free version, Raven Lite, but you really need to have Raven Pro if you want to use a detector.

There is a Facebook page “Nocturnal Flight Calls” where you can also post unidentified or mysterious flight calls! Don’t hesitate to send me a friend request.

William Evans and Michael O’Brien are both members of this list, I believe, so they might be able to update us about when the next printing of their guide will be available.

I reviewed the call you posted last night. To me, the possibilities are Swamp Sparrow, Lincoln’s Sparrow, or Indigo Bunting.

John

Carleton, Nova Scotia