Date: 10/25/17 8:04 am
From: Ethan Gyllenhaal <ethannatureboy...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Red Crossbill and good finch movement - Lyons Woods, Lake county
Hey,

My dad and I just had a lone Res Crossbill fly due south over Lyons Woods. I don't think it stuck, so I'm mostly sending this to let everyone know that LOTS of finches are moving today. Between there and Waukegan Beach we already had over 80 siskins, plus 2 flyover Purple Finch at Lyons.

Waukegan also had a snipe (chased up by a harrier) and an American Bittern in the marsh, plus a Merlin and two Kestrel hanging out in the parking lot.

Ethan Gyllenhaal
Oak Park, IL

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by: Ethan Gyllenhaal <ethannatureboy...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)