Date: 10/25/17 6:40 am
From: <badgerboy...>
Subject: Grant program for attending CBC meetings for young people from Mtns
High Country Audubon is offering a grant for young people who live or
study in the northern mountains, to attend a Carolina Bird Club meeting.
Please see the HCAS web page at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.highcountryaudubon.org_grantsandscholarships_hcasbirdingscholarship.html&d=DwICaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=4JnDhbyOd6tnxy82hTMpqvOsvEW8cZ4yMSf_I_GfAkc&s=od-kfzS3H9q09w08W13Qto2pJFTZLIZKNYekZ63X35w&e=
for application materials.

Only currently-enrolled students or people who have graduated within one
year of the CBC meeting may apply. Applicants must be 25-years-old or
younger at the time of the meeting and live in or attend school in one
of the five counties covered by HCAS (Alleghany, Ashe, Avery, Watauga
and Wilkes counties).

Guy McGrane, Deep Gap, NC