Date: 10/24/17 7:11 pm
From: 'Walker, TJ' <thomas.walker...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Redpoll
Boni Edwards photographed a Common Redpoll in the cemetery in North Platte today also. Still 40 plus Red Crossbills there also.

T. J. Walker
Milford

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2017, at 6:28 PM, Jan Johnson <janbirder...><mailto:<janbirder...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...><mailto:<NEBirds...>> wrote:

I saw Bill Huserís report of a Common Redpoll in Sioux City today. Iíve had Siskin around for the past week and I was surprised to find three Common Redpolls at my feeder at 6:15 this evening! All males. I posted, upon acceptance, a photo on the NOU Facebook page.

Jan Johnson
Rural Wakefield, Dixon County
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bird-brained-quilter/

Join us on Facebook!