Date: 10/24/17 1:42 pm
From: Tim Houghton <timhoughton...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Orange-crowned at Cromwell
Thanks, Peter. It's useful to know if there might be more than one. Looks like only one, for now. A birder (named Aaron, I believe) asked me to ID a bird he had photographed 2 weeks ago at Cromwell. It was an Orange Crowned--and he found along the creek almost directly across from the one found today. Hard to believe a non-wintering OCWA would stick around so long, but who knows!

Tim Houghton
(Glen Arm)