Date: 10/23/17 7:40 pm
From: JAMES SPEICHER <jugornought...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Interesting day...[FR] encore
On 10/23/17, Hugh David Fleischmann <david...> wrote:
> So a very interesting birding related day today. First I got 2 new life
> yard birds, #'s 78 & 79. Common Yellowthroat and finally a Bald Eagle.
As I reported recently to MD Birding, I got my BE yard bird on
10/15/17. The next day less than 1/4 mile away by bike I came upon
another also an adult. And today going across the street to check on
a neighbor's mail I scored the HAT TRICK on adult BEs in the home
area...!!! Three BEs in 9 days ain't bad; keep looking up :)

Jim Speicher
BroadRun/Burkittsville area
[FR] Frederick County MD
M.O.S. member Washington [WA] Co Chapter