Date: 10/23/17 4:02 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Harvey's comment and Sam G's Common Greenshank at Brig
I too also would like to say *Absolute Kudos and Congratulations to Sam
Galick for his Unbelievable find
of Common Greenshank at Brig.* However, I will add some YK humor.

Some birders like Sam, Harvey and Jason D., Bill E. (and several other
Jersey birders) find rare birds as they should/can. They have the skills.

Some birders (wink...wink...) just go through the motion.

Sam, you-da-man !!!

Yong Kong
Camden County