Date: 10/23/17 12:51 pm
From: Les Eastman <les...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Fwd: Southern Lancaster County Christmas Bird Count (CBC)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 16:14:44 -0400
From: Bob Schutsky <info...>

Dear Birding Friends,

The 42nd annual Southern Lancaster County, PA CBC is scheduled for
Sunday, 17 December. It is a fun day of birding in lots of great habitats.

We would appreciate your help, whether for a few hours or the entire
day. Any level of birding expertise is welcome.

If you live within the count circle and wish to do some feeder watching
on 17 December, that would be a tremendous help. The count circle is 15
miles in diameter and is centered at Robert Fulton's Birthplace, along
PA 222, south of Quarryville, PA. Most of the count circle is within
Lancaster County, with small segments in York, Chester, and Cecil
counties. It includes Muddy Run, Octoraro Lake, and 8 miles of the
Susquehanna River.

Please contact me if you wish to participate, either with regular
birding or feeder watching. Respond to this message to volunteer, or
for more details. All of my contact information is listed below.

I hope that you will join us for a great day!

Take care,
BOB

BOB SCHUTSKY
E-MAIL <info...>