Date: 10/23/17 12:39 pm
From: <busyday...> [LACoBirds] <LACoBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [LACoBirds] Re: Painted Redstart @ Village Green
Birders,

Mon 23 Oct

Thank you Kimball for getting the word out.

I spent a couple more hours waiting around the firewheel tree and checking the near surrounding area but did not refind the bird. I'll try again tomorrow morning and hopefully will get some photos.

Richard Barth
West Hollywood

Listowners: mailto:<LACoBirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<LACoBirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)