Date: 10/22/17 4:41 pm
From: Susan Treesh <sktreesh...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Update: [JERSEYBI] Reported Fork-tailed Flycactcher at Sandy Hook
Oh, and I should add, the original finder was Robert Auster.

Not much of an update, but apparently the fork-tailed flycatcher was
confirmed, was seen for a period of maybe 45-50 minutes, was
photographed, and then disappeared and was not relocated.  I am not sure
of the timeframe other than it was today.  Anyone who has more details,
feel free to update and supply them!

Susan Treesh
Somerset

On 10/22/2017 1:47 PM, Susan Treesh wrote:
> Passing along an alert from the North Jersey Rarities text alert list
> "fork-tailed flycatcher in trees just west of pavilion at I (not L)
> Lot ( the former North Beach Lot)."  The alert was sent by Scott
> Barnes and Linda Mack, I am not sure if they personally saw it or
> whether they are relaying it, I *think* they saw it.  Also heard from
> another source that there was a picture.
>
> Susan Treesh
> Somerset
>

> How to report NJ bird sightings: see
> <www.njbrc.com/index.php/reporting-rare-birds/>