Date: 10/22/17 3:46 pm
From: Joseph Morlan <jmorlan...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [NBB] Rodeo, Corte Madera yesterday
On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 13:22:59 -0700, "Josiah Clark <josiah.clark621...>
[northbaybirds]" <northbaybirds-noreply...> wrote:

>3 cackling geese, 1 pipit, 1 Wilson's snipe, and Lots of calling Virginia rails around the lagoons

Our Ornithology class had a field trip to Rodeo Lagoon on Saturday and also
saw the 3 (minima) Cackling Geese in the east pond. Also of interest was a
COMMON GALLINULE on the main lagoon.

Ebird checklist with photos at:

Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)