Date: 10/22/17 9:40 am
From: Tim Houghton <timhoughton...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Neldons at hydes
I just left, but Kevin Graff was still there--he relocated the NESP about an hour after I found it. A gorgeous orange bird. Also got a marsh wren in the middle of the west field. Many savannahs and songs and swamps. Also northern harrier and Cooper's. Keep in mind that this area has had multiple NESP a couple of times not so many years ago--and LeConte's, too.

Tim Houghton
(Glen Arm)